EXPAND YOUR RESULTS
REMOVE: United States
REMOVE: Taylor CountyNarrow By CityButler (35)Reynolds (25)Mauk (8)Rupert (1)Narrow By PriceUp to - US$28,999 (10) US$29,000 - US$53,999 (10) US$54,000 - US$109,999 (11) US$110,000 - US$199,999 (10) US$200,000 - US$379,999 (11) US$380,000 - US$659,999 (11) US$660,000 - US$1,799,999 (10) US$1,800,000 - and up (1)Narrow By Parcel size0-10 Acres (27)11-50 Acres (16)51-100 Acres (4)101-200 Acres (9)201-500 Acres (15)500+ Acres (3)Narrow By TypeFarms and Ranches (5)House (33)Land (37)Narrow By ActivitiesAviation (1)Boating (2)Camping (19)Canoeing/Kayaking (2)Conservation (2)Family (12)Fishing (8)Golfing (2)
→See all activities Narrow By Sale TypeFixed Price (27)close X
US$1,800,000 - and up (1) US$110,000 - US$199,999 (10) US$200,000 - US$379,999 (11) US$29,000 - US$53,999 (10) US$380,000 - US$659,999 (11) US$54,000 - US$109,999 (11) US$660,000 - US$1,799,999 (10)Up to - US$28,999 (10)
TAYLOR COUNTY, GEORGIA LAND FOR SALE: 1 - 15 of 75 listings
* Great Homesite on a Big Lake* Stocked and Managed for Fishing* Community Boat Launch* Access to Two Other Neighboring Fishing Lakes* Secluded Area 5 Minutes South of Butler, About 1 Hour From Macon or Columbus
* Great Hunting Tract / Timber Investment* Huge Pond in the Center of the Tract* Fishing and Duck Hunting* 20-Year-Old Planted Pine, Big Hardwoods* Rolling Topography with Long-Range Views* Beautiful Cabin Site Overlooking the Pond, Power on Site
* Small Recreational Tract* Black Creek Flows All Year Through the Property* Miles of 4 Wheeler Trails* Secluded Area* Plenty of Wildlife with Shooting Lanes Established
* Whitewater Creek Flows through the Middle of the Property* Amazing Topography Changes with Long Range Views* Beautiful Longleaf Pine Habitat Perfect for a Conservation Easement* QDM County with Great Turkey and Quail Hunting* Frontage on 2 Roads* Pond Site on the North End of the Property* Tract Can be Divided for $1,900/acre
* Old Southern Plantation Home, Totally Restored with Modern Fixtures, Furniture Included* Privately Owned and Trophy Managed for the Last 20-Years* Six Barns / Sheds and a Separate “Hunt House Cabin”* 10-Acre Field in the Center of the Property* +/- 125-Acres of 25-Year Old Planted Pine, Balance of the Acreage is a Natural Pine / Hardwood Mix* Wet Weather Creek Meanders...
Large windows with lots of light coming in open floor plan. Home features 3 BR and 2 BA with bonus loft. Large master bath separate shower and tub. Rear deck and front porch.
* Affordable Property in Taylor County* Perfect for a Timber Investor or Large Homesite* Growing Stands of Various Age Timber* Good Pond Site* Isolated Rural Area* 10 Miles to Town
* Grow Timber and Hunt in a QDM County* Various Stands of Quality Managed Timber* Perfect Habitat for Deer and Turkey Hunting* Rambulette Creek is a Bold Stream that Flows Through the Property* Very Few Homes in the Area* 7 Miles to Town
181 +/- acre recreational property located in Taylor County just north of Butler, GA 31006. The approximately 2400 sq. ft. historical home was built in1804. Excellent deer and turkey hunting tract that has a mixture of natural growth hardwoods and pines. The property has frontage on the Patsiliga Creek just west of McCant's Millpond. Several open fields, pecan trees, and ...
Mauk Plantation Tract. Seventy one acres of pine plantation established in 2002. Gated for privacy. Recreation for hunting and ATV with good interior road system. New plantation to be established on clear cut area in 2016. Deer and turkey for great hunting. Tract is enrolled in the Forest Land Protection Act covenant (FLPA).
285+/- acres of land features mostly open land with some young planted pines and natural timber. Loaded with deer and turkey and would make an excellent hunting, recreational or timber producing property. Enjoy hunting, camping, trail rides and more all on your own land! Located 1 hour from Macon, 1.5 hours from Atlanta and 3 hours from Augusta and Savannah. Call today...
Great 20 acre property with extensive road frontage along Thaxton Road. Bordered by 300 acre property. Good road throughout property. 16 year old pines ready to be thinned. Plenty of deer and turkeys. This tract is priced to sell!
Southeastern Hunting Services Inc.
GENTLEMAN'S RETREAT - - PRICE REDUCED !! Flint River basin. One of the most carefully managed Whitetail properties we have had for sale. Rolling topography is pretty; intricate road network, multiple hunting fields designed with much forethought, thousands of dollars worth of custom built shooting houses, and innovative senderos replicate Texas rifle hunting and...
Price Reduced - Parcel "A". Timberland tract professionally managed using progressive establishment methods and seedling varieties. Over 2,600 feet of road frontage on Co. Road #239. Affordable recreation and investment tract.
Tract can easily be divided into multiple parcels or acreage development. Rural setting near major four lane highway. Road frontage, recreation, and potential resubdivision combined with a great timber investment.
Content not available on this server.