EXPAND YOUR RESULTS
REMOVE: United States
REMOVE: Taylor CountyNarrow By CityButler (29)Reynolds (25)Mauk (7)Rupert (1)Narrow By PriceUp to - US$28,999 (10) US$29,000 - US$52,999 (10) US$53,000 - US$99,999 (9) US$100,000 - US$199,999 (10) US$200,000 - US$399,999 (9) US$400,000 - US$729,999 (10) US$730,000 - US$1,799,999 (9) US$1,800,000 - and up (1)Narrow By Parcel size0-10 Acres (26)11-50 Acres (11)51-100 Acres (3)101-200 Acres (9)201-500 Acres (15)500+ Acres (3)Narrow By TypeFarms and Ranches (5)House (29)Land (34)Narrow By ActivitiesAviation (1)Boating (2)Camping (17)Canoeing/Kayaking (2)Conservation (1)Family (9)Fishing (5)Hiking (7)
→See all activities Narrow By Sale TypeFixed Price (24)Auction (1)close X
US$1,800,000 - and up (1) US$100,000 - US$199,999 (10) US$200,000 - US$399,999 (9) US$29,000 - US$52,999 (10) US$400,000 - US$729,999 (10) US$53,000 - US$99,999 (9) US$730,000 - US$1,799,999 (9)Up to - US$28,999 (10)
TAYLOR COUNTY, GEORGIA LAND FOR SALE: 1 - 15 of 68 listings
* Whitewater Creek Flows through the Middle of the Property* Amazing Topography Changes with Long Range Views* Beautiful Longleaf Pine Habitat Perfect for a Conservation Easement* QDM County with Great Turkey and Quail Hunting* Frontage on 2 Roads* Pond Site on the North End of the Property* Tract Can be Divided for $1,900/acre
* Great Hunting Tract / Timber Investment* Huge Pond in the Center of the Tract* Fishing and Duck Hunting* 20-Year-Old Planted Pine, Big Hardwoods* Rolling Topography with Long-Range Views* Beautiful Cabin Site Overlooking the Pond, Power on Site
* Grow Timber and Hunt in a QDM County* Various Stands of Quality Managed Timber* Perfect Habitat for Deer and Turkey Hunting* Rambulette Creek is a Bold Stream that Flows Through the Property* Very Few Homes in the Area* 7 Miles to Town
* Affordable Property in Taylor County* Perfect for a Timber Investor or Large Homesite* Growing Stands of Various Age Timber* Good Pond Site* Isolated Rural Area* 10 Miles to Town
* Great Homesite on a Big Lake* Stocked and Managed for Fishing* Community Boat Launch* Access to Two Other Neighboring Fishing Lakes* Secluded Area 5 Minutes South of Butler, About 1 Hour From Macon or Columbus
* Old Southern Plantation Home, Totally Restored with Modern Fixtures, Furniture Included* Privately Owned and Trophy Managed for the Last 20-Years* Six Barns / Sheds and a Separate “Hunt House Cabin”* 10-Acre Field in the Center of the Property* +/- 125-Acres of 25-Year Old Planted Pine, Balance of the Acreage is a Natural Pine / Hardwood Mix* Wet Weather Creek Meanders...
Price Reduced - Parcel "B". Professionally managed timberland tract using progressive establishment procedures for variety of pine plantaions. All acres are upland productive planted pines. Over 3,300 feet of frontage on Highway 137 and over 2,600 feet of frontage on County Road # 239. Great combination of recreation and investment!
150 acre tract broken into 3 adjoining tracts; 32 acres, 46 acres, and 72 acres. This tract has road frontage and multiple aged pine plantations. The tracts also includes 2 year old planted and tubed fruit and oak trees, approximately 400. Also, all 3 tracts have mature hardwoods across the property. There are clear areas that can be used for food plots or a future home ...
This is a must see 316 acre property located about 3 miles east of Butler, GA and just south of Georgia Hwy. 96 on Pebble Road. The property is a beautiful working farm, complete with gently rolling cultivated land, merchantable pine plantation, and gorgeous natural pine and hardwood timberland. The property has long paved road frontage on Pebble Road as well as a good...
Price Reduced - Parcel "A". Timberland tract professionally managed using progressive establishment methods and seedling varieties. Over 2,600 feet of road frontage on Co. Road #239. Affordable recreation and investment tract.
Tract can easily be divided into multiple parcels or acreage development. Rural setting near major four lane highway. Road frontage, recreation, and potential resubdivision combined with a great timber investment.
Mauk Plantation Tract. Seventy one acres of pine plantation established in 2002. Gated for privacy. Recreation for hunting and ATV with good interior road system. New plantation to be established on clear cut area in 2016. Deer and turkey for great hunting. Tract is enrolled in the Forest Land Protection Act covenant (FLPA).
285+/- acres of land features mostly open land with some young planted pines and natural timber. Loaded with deer and turkey and would make an excellent hunting, recreational or timber producing property. Enjoy hunting, camping, trail rides and more all on your own land! Located 1 hour from Macon, 1.5 hours from Atlanta and 3 hours from Augusta and Savannah. Call today...
This tract is an excellent opportunity to buy a small tract in Taylor County, which has become one of the best counties in Georgia for trophy deer and turkey hunting. The property is located just south of Butler and about a mile west of US Hwy. 19. The property offers beautiful natural hardwood ridges and bottoms, several food plot areas, approximately 38 acres of thinned ...
181 +/- acre recreational property located in Taylor County just north of Butler, GA 31006. The approximately 2400 sq. ft. historical home was built in1804. Excellent deer and turkey hunting tract that has a mixture of natural growth hardwoods and pines. The property has frontage on the Patsiliga Creek just west of McCant's Millpond. Several open fields, pecan trees, and ...
Content not available on this server.